Over 35 Years of Legal Experience
GLENN LEE NYE
Glenn L. Nye, Attorney at Law, has over 35 years of experience working with clients in estate planning and probate matters.
When clients contact our firm, they work with him throughout the process.
He has a Masters Degree in taxation and understands the ways various estate planning tools can impact an estate’s finances.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Taxation Law
- Florida, 1979
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- Masters Degree (LL.M), Taxation
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration